Workers’ compensation benefits are provided by law to employees who are injured on the job regardless of who was at fault for causing the accident. The benefits are intended to provide a safety net for employees while the recover from their injuries. In addition to payments for time missed from work and medical bills, employees are entitled to other benefits such as permanent impairment and permanent disability.
Have you suffered a personal injury at work? If so, the Janssen Law Center can help you claim the benefits that you are legally entitled to. Our knowledgeable and dedicated attorneys will guide you through the entire legal process to ensure you receive the compensation that you deserve.
In all cases, workers’ compensation insurance companies will try to pay as little as possible. Getting an attorney early in the process will help minimize the insurance company’s ability to manipulate your claim. It is important that you contact us immediately if the insurance company:
- Sending you to doctor that is not your treating physician
- Refuses to authorize treatment recommended by your treating physician
- Refuses to pay your income benefits while you are off work
- Assigns a nurse care manager to your case
- A doctor sends you back to work too early
- A doctor releases you back to work without work restrictions, but you are still unable to perform your job
- You do not get an impairment rating
- You are finished with your medical treatment, and you cannot go back to your time-of-injury job